The Town Tavern Chat

The Town Tavern Chat - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2016 - 8:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town Tavern is located within ROK II. You pull up a stool, have a seat and take a slurp of your order of ale while having some friendly chat with other patrons (Characters). In order to participate in Tavern Talk you must have a Character in ROK II and proceed to the Town Tavern to add your input there. It will then show here. Only in Character writing will be accepted. No off topic or out of Character will be accepted.

Note: Townsfolk input will not be shown here but can be seen in the Tavern.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Ah this ale is good. I wonder where everyone is at. I am regaining some much needed health while I relax and drink some ale.

21st Aug, 2016 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Game Master says...

A stranger enters the tavern with a stride similar to that of an old man with a cane and yet he has no cane. He stops, pushes towards a table, looks around, and then turns back and departs leaving everyone to wonder what that was all about.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Well that was strange. I wonder if he was looking for some one in particular. Oh well we may never know. I do hope that he is able to get to where he is going. He looked about ready to collapse. I wonder if he was looking for his cane. I am sure he may be needing one.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Emma walks over and takes a seat. She stretches her tired shoulders. It was nice to take a break. She waves over the serving wench for a drink. Emma pays for the ale and nods to the wench. Raising the tankard to her lips she takes a small drink. Setting the drink down she eyes the other tavern occupants for a moment curiously.

22nd Aug, 2016 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Zork, already well seated in the tavern, sees a lovely looking lady walk in, take a drink and then begin looking around. Not wanting to be labeled a stalker he looks away before her eyes can meet his. Occasionally he drinks and looks her way for a brief second to see what she might be thinking.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2016 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Jonathon enters the tavern, smile on his face considers all those there and realizes there are actually quite a few new faces of those much like him. He would take a seat at the same table as one drinking some ale, ordering one himself. If memory serves, the one before him went by the name Noukril and Jonathon says, "Greetings. Here recovering from patrol as well, perhaps a bear also maul you by chance?"

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Tired and groggy after a hard days work, Ragnar barges into the tavern yelling over the crowd: "STEFAN! ANOTHER OF YOU FINEST!" Sitting down at the bar facing the tavern. Looking at all the new faces as well as the older more familiar faces recognizing those who he has seen on the patrols and a few others he has seen around town. Raising his mug of ale into the air and saying to no-one in particular: "CHEERS!"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,