The Town Tavern Chat - Page 19 of 467

Ah, your advice is wise but too late. My character - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 19

I get much gold from the goblins up north they are very generous with it. I can then train up and spend it as I wish. Now I need to drink some more finish my training and then go back out to kill more people.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

There are goblins to the North with gold? I shall seek them out. Patrolling pays little and I tire of mucking stalls and busing tables.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Unable to contain his mirth at the eager young adventurer Ragner shouts from a dark corner: "HA! That is the talk of many a bold AND dead adventurer!" "I know the dangers of which our friend speak, aye, the goblins have gold, but do ye have the mettle and the skill to dare enter their lands?"

15th Mar, 2017 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 19 Chat Tavern Town The

"Such is the spirit of the young, but let him go… he will soon discover that no all that glitters is gold and having some patience is virtue."

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Well, I have returned from the Goblins lands from the North, but not for the better. I did manage to defeat the first band of little buggers I encountered, but then they began swarming me and I quickly became exhausted. I ended up running for my life and I was lucky to escape with it!.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

"Well, well, well! it would appear the ambitious got a good thrashing! Not to worry lad, it happened to us all at one point or another." slapping the younger adventurer on the back Ragnar orders two more drinks… "Have one on me and listen to our wise friend over there about patience. Buy yourself a good set of steel and make sure to frequent the lovely lady Ambrosia in Llafair. She will make many of your problems MUCH more manageable"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2017 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 19

"You'll be lacking in leadership if you can't fight like a man. Running means you will be unpopular and an outcast so watch it."

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

Ah, your advice is wise but too late. My character is now disgraced. What's more, though I did not die in combat, the mystic claims the War Gods seek retribution upon my soul. Perhaps it would have been better had I died.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,