The Town Tavern Chat - Page 20 of 467

I just came to this town and there is so many - Page 20 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 6:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 20

You can go see the mystic again and get resolution to your cowardly act. You need to find a way to prove upon others that you are warrior and that you should be a force to be reckoned with.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

No need for resolution, I went back out into the wild and slew the ones who had marked my head. Strange, methinks it was a goblin witch who put a curse upon me and caused the War Gods to seek retribution. I finally hunted that little devil down and slew him. Those goblin casters seem harmless enough but they are exceedingly difficult to kill - especially when one is exhausted from combat!.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Just be careful as some of them have archers with them and it is hard to combat the ones close to you and the ones far away at the same time. I believe I will rest in my house and go back out some more tomorrow.

16th Mar, 2017 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 20 Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter listens to the man talk amazed that he would be looking for battle on the high plains while being so new to this place. He shakes his head and continues to drink his ale.

17th Mar, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Whispering to Hunter Norskman says, "I have the feeling he has a hidden stash somewhere. Maybe we should investigate him."

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

Ragnar, already half drunk, starts talking to Stefan: "Ye know.... I have seen all the cities of the known world. I have traveled to the furthest corners and trust me… I find none so dangerous as the men of the east!" Lost in thought for a few moments he adds: "Let us hope that their rulers never turn their eyes eastward. I doubt that the chancellor has the strength to fight them. They are well equipped and extremely good warriors."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2017 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 20

Norskman hears the man talking and is curious. "The east? How did you get there? I have not even been out of this town yet, I am fearful about leaving it."

17th Mar, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 20

I just came to this town and there is so many places here it will take me time to visit them all. Any first steps I should take as I am not so experienced as you?

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,