The Town Tavern Chat - Page 21 of 467

- Page 21 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Apr, 2017 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Mar, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 21

"First thing I would do is take your time browsing through everything. You don't need to rush into battle because its really easy to die in the beginning"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Aye Czar, the townfolk here are nice enough. But if you're just starting out I'd be asking for jobs and not quests or assignments. With some honest toil you'll be able to save enough for the arms, armor and training you'll need.

18th Mar, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Charmaine agrees with the man insisting that patient decisions avoid death, "just take one step at a time otherwise you will be meeting the reaper rather quickly."

19th Mar, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 21 Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter has a grin on his face but he is a bit tired. Its been a long couple of days but it has paid off. He is literally on top of the world.

20th Mar, 2017 - 11:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten passes through after taking a coach from Llafair. "The horses there are too expensive for my limited budget so I've come back to the town for something I can afford."

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

"I hope you got a horse that will be gentle with you as you look to be fair lady and one would not want you to get bounced too harshly out on the road." He takes another drink of ale.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 21

Merlin stops in and hears the talk about horses, "I'm also looking for an affordable horse, do you know where I cand gind one?"

1st Apr, 2017 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 21

Hunter thinks for a bit and replies to Merlin, "I think Llafair provides riding horses for cheap but be careful they do not last very long for combat."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,