The Town Tavern Chat - Page 22 of 467

- Page 22 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Apr, 2017 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
5th Apr, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 22

Charmaine walks in. "What did I miss after my short hiatus? I've had a vacation, I needed lots of rest to restore my health. Now that I am better its time to get back to clearing the land of the evil element."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Emallia sits down at the bar, overhearing the conversation. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to intrude, but what evil element are you referring to? I'm afraid I'm new to this part of town."

7th Apr, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Entering the conversation late but still managing to catch then end part of the conversation Hunter says, "She is probably talking about anything that's trying to kill her" He lets out a hearty laugh and heads out again.

8th Apr, 2017 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 22 Chat Tavern Town The

"Indeed, as the man says it is the creatures of the plains. I take it you haven't been there yet or you would know what I am talking about? Where are you from and how long have you been in town… ?" She says with a prompt for a name.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Greetings. I am Jovan, proud laborer. Would anyone happen to know where I can find some work around here? So far, I've found work at the town hall for my laboring services.

8th Apr, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Have you tried Stefan? His tavern is always in need of help. The best work you can get is from quests and patrols, at least for me."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 22

Raises a drink towards Charmaine, Yohan says, "Aye. I've worked for Stefan a few times. I'd even met with the mistress at the Palace of Parody. Luckily, 'Twas luck I made it out alive taking on her quest. Appears some dark apparition solicited me in the dungeons. It seems… I'd no choice but to give the demon apart of me not once, but twice…

9th Apr, 2017 - 11:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 22

"Ah so you've been around, then why do you ask for work? There is also Llafair but I would only go there if you are confident in your skills."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,