The Town Tavern Chat - Page 23 of 467

"Strange that you would say that because - Page 23 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
10th Apr, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 23

I've heard of that but have not seen it. It appears to be something new happening in the underground of the palace. Its the palace where this happens right?

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I think it is something that Lady Fluke added after our time. Veterans like us do not need such things" she says with pride while gulping down some ale from a wooden mug.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2017 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Emallia, who had been silent for some time listening, took a drink of her ale before wiping her mouth off. "I've been there, down in the Labyrinth below the Palace of Parody. Lots of winding tunnels, dead ends, and bats. I hate bats."

11th Apr, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 23 Chat Tavern Town The

"I remember those days… " Merlin chimes in. "I would be lost for a long time and then one day I got through it really fast."

14th Apr, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Krusten listen's to the guy talk about the Labyrinth and she nods in agreement while replying, "I remember those days too. A dog rat back then was like how a chaotic warrior is now."

16th Apr, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"You all saying that you remember those days makes me feel like such a newcomer. I can still remember the labyrinth as if it were yesterday. But one thing is strange… How come we were all there?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 23

Tapping at the bar top signaling the bartender for some juice being only 16, Yohan says, "Well… Spose' people know about the labyrinth because frankly most of the citizens tell newcomers to go there… Just my guess."

17th Apr, 2017 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 23

"Strange that you would say that because it was my understanding that those underground tunnels was a secret and most in the Town don't know they are there."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,