The Town Tavern Chat - Page 24 of 467

Krusten looks at the women strangely, "Luck? - Page 24 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 24

Letting off a sly chuckle, Yohan says, "Ah.... Aye, well people told me to head to the Palace of Parody with the mistress is what I meant'. ."

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2017 - 5:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"You'd best watch what you speak about here." Melodie takes a large swig from her tankard. "Wenches aren't known for keeping secrets, and the last thing you need is for people to think you're loose-lipped."

20th Apr, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter, who seemingly appears from nowhere, says "that's the best advice you could ever have in this place because ya just don't know who is listening." He winks and continues on to what he was doing.

24th Apr, 2017 - 5:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Page 24 Chat Tavern Town The

"Okay I give up." She throws her gear down at a table amongst a few patrons slams both hands on the table. "Who are these Chaotic Warrior fellows and how do I get 'em to bugger off?"

25th Apr, 2017 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter thinks about what the woman asks and says, "you must travel the plains often to ask that. They're probably doing the same as you - looking for gold and adventure."

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat

They are a bit tough at times but with good armor and a good sword you should be able to take them. The fun ones are the bow militia. While they are a pain they are easy to defeat too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Apr, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 24

"I've been cut down so many times I believe my luck is only a fraction of what it once was. I know there are priests as mystics that sell concoctions to make one strong or smart. Are there any to increase a person's luck?"

27th Apr, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 24

Krusten looks at the women strangely, "Luck? What do you mean?" Krusten wonders if the woman is probably in need of Lady Fluke and suggests, "Have you seen the services offered at the palace? Make sure you look over them carefully and you might get the 'luck' you need."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,