The Town Tavern Chat - Page 24 of 24

"Okay I give up." She throws her - Page 24 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 15 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 52 210 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

For ROK II Player Characters
Post Date: 6.2 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Laborer

Level: 2
Action: Living
ROK II

Ggx
(+)
Letting off a sly chuckle, Yohan says, "Ah.... Aye, well people told me to head to the Palace of Parody with the mistress is what I meant'. ."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4.6 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Fisher

Level: 10
ROK II

Chynacat
(+)
"You'd best watch what you speak about here." Melodie takes a large swig from her tankard. "Wenches aren't known for keeping secrets, and the last thing you need is for people to think you're loose-lipped."

Post Date: 4.1 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 13
Action: Explore
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)
Hunter, who seemingly appears from nowhere, says "that's the best advice you could ever have in this place because ya just don't know who is listening." He winks and continues on to what he was doing.

Post Date: 15 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Fisher

Level: 10
ROK II

Chynacat
(+)
"Okay I give up." She throws her gear down at a table amongst a few patrons slams both hands on the table. "Who are these Chaotic Warrior fellows and how do I get 'em to bugger off?"

Guest please SHARE: "The Town Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on The Town Tavern Chat, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if The Town Tavern Chat is not what you had in mind.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Abnninja 2.9 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.5 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 6.1 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 6.4 Days Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 1 Week Ago
Your Avatar: We have renovated our Avatar Gallery. If you have not already done so please select a new Avatar. See details: here. By JB 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:02am
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Abnninja 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes