The Town Tavern Chat - Page 25 of 467

Smiling brightly, Momo bounds into the tavern, - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th May, 2017 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
29th Apr, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 25

Hunter turns towards Krusten, "they never fully understand how good Lady Fluke's remidees can be simply because they don't spend enough time there." He shakes his head and sips a bit of his drink.

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2017 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Entering the tavern the Norskman checks everything out before calling over a servant girl to fetch him a drink. To any that are willing to talk with him he says, [I]"This town is a lot larger than I had thought, how does one cover it all?" [/I] At around this same time the serving girl brings his drink much to his delight and relief as he was very thirsty.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2017 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Momo yawns as she walks into the tavern, and drops into a seat at one of the tables. Momo says "I never thought the organizing of books and scrolls would be so tiring."

2nd May, 2017 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 25 Chat Tavern Town The

That does sound boring must be a job that can out you to sleep. Are you a librarian or something? I rather swinging my sword at some ugly goblin.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Momo smiles and says "ye I be a bookkeeper. I'm not so good at swinging a sword. Need to work on that. Though to be onist, I prefer to learn magic."

3rd May, 2017 - 6:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"So you're one of those folks." She downs the last of her drink and gestures for a wench to bring another. "Here's some advice: Leave the magical foolishness for after you've developed some muscle. Spells are all good and well, but not if you get killed at the first strike."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2017 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 25

"She does have a point although I've heard that really powerful spells can hurt the enemy badly on the first attack, but admittedly I trust in my sword more."

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

Smiling brightly, Momo bounds into the tavern, and slaps down some coins. Ill take a feast, and a round of ale for everyone. Momo seats herself at a table, and tucks into her feast with gusto. I feel today is going to be a good day.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,