The Town Tavern Chat - Page 26 of 467

"!" She can't help but laugh - Page 26 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
7th May, 2017 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 26

Overhearing Krusten comments, "Oh? It is? What makes today such a good day?" She slurps some ale leaving a thin while foam on her pink lips.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

What a interesting day this day has been. I need to have some ale to quench my thirst and then get back at it again. It is good to see the tavern so lively of late. Must be all the new people I have seen in town.

14th May, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

She enters and takes a seat near the fireplace. The rain has dampened her clothes and made her spirits melancholy. She raises a finger when a wench sees her and asks for some freshly squeezer orange juice and hot bread. Looking around she sees a few recognizable faces and some unfamiliar ones.

17th May, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 26 Chat Tavern Town The

Feeling somewhat zombie-ish Hunter sluggishly enters, slowly pulls aside a chair and sits. Breathing a sigh he calls for an ale and slurps on it as though it were fine wine. Looking around he sees people 'happier' than him or more 'alive'. Somehow death has visited him far too often.

18th May, 2017 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Women can make you do all kinds of things you never thought you would do. My new lady has me learning how to cook and brew when I should be slaying the evil of the land.

19th May, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hearing the man speak about women reassures him because he had no woman and knew he could not afford it but he does not reply this… O my keeps it for himself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 26

Shaking her head she replies to Hunter, "You should be grateful that's all she is asking of you, it could be worst." She grins while propping her feet on the table.

19th May, 2017 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 26

"!" She can't help but laugh out loud, despite her sobriety. "What, so you men can slay beasts, but complain like children when a woman asks you to act civilized?" The premise was hilarious.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,