The Town Tavern Chat - Page 27 of 467

- Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Jun, 2017 - 9:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th May, 2017 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 27

Merlin listens on in silence. While he was a bit curious about being in a relationship and what it entails, he did not like anyone telling him what to do because it meant being distracted from his mission.

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2017 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

But for the sake of conversation he says, "so what's it like having someone home waiting on you to make them happy?"

24th May, 2017 - 9:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Make them happy? Maybe its something mutual or at least its supposed to make each other happy unless you made a vow and inter to be celibate the rest of your life?"

24th May, 2017 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 27 Chat Tavern Town The

"Who me? No I haven't made any such vow I am just saying that its not something I would want to get into now because it will involve spending a lot of time and gold both of those I cannot afford to give away at the moment.

30th May, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Finding it fancy that she should see the same Merlin that she met in Llafair she comments, "You do get around, do you have a portal in your pocket?"

1st Jun, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Something like that, what's the point of remaining in one place when there is so much to see and do, besides I can say the same thing about you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2017 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 27

"I have to agree!" She says as though she were already part of the conversation. She continues, "there are just some things youbcan only get in Llafair and some ou can only get here."

5th Jun, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 27

Tired and beatup in search of some rest Hunter drags himself into the tavern throwing two coins on the table. "A good meal and some drink please."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,