The Town Tavern Chat - Page 28 of 467

- Page 28 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jun, 2017 - 10:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
7th Jun, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 28

Looking across at the man that just entered she says with her usual sarcastic tone, "Well, what happened to you… did a dragon sit on top of you and then fart?"

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2017 - 10:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Alana takes a more inquisitive approach by asking, "what happened that you're so tired, hungry and thirsty? Have you discovered a place with lots of treasure?"

9th Jun, 2017 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin is interested in the answer because he knows who the man is… He is one of the well known ranking warriors. Whatever he experiences might likely also be e perienced by Merlin.

9th Jun, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Gamemaster
(+)

Page 28 Chat Tavern Town The

I just found myself back from the other worlds. I did not even know it was possible until a few days ago. I am glad to be alive and hope to not see death again.

13th Jun, 2017 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Other worlds?" Hunter says while looking at the stranger with a dumbfounded expression. "I can hardly believe anyone could leave this place unless they smoke the herbs of the mystic."

23rd Jun, 2017 - 9:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Picking up on what was mentioned Merlin is also curious and thinks in his mind, "what does he mean by other worlds?" He says, "I am curious too, what do you mean?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 28

I think the young man is talking about going to other cities. Maybe it is the thought of traveling the plains makes it seem other worldly to him. If there is a way to actually go to another world I have yet to find it.

24th Jun, 2017 - 10:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 28

Merlin shrugs, "could be but he should say for himself what he means instead of going silent. Maybe the ale is too strong and gone to his head."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,