The Town Tavern Chat - Page 29 of 467

Today Hunter went into the tavern mostly to - Page 29 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
25th Jun, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 29

Hunter laughs and when he gets serious again he says, "I would not reduce it to ale a plenty as stranger things I have seen that could make it possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Ale, Beer or wine it does matter what addles the mind as long as we can see that it is plenty addled at times. Now if you will excuse me I need to get more Ale for myself as I have a thirst.

9th Jul, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin listens as the crowd goes silent. It is getting late and its time from him to leave the tavern and go brave. "Have a nice time all, I need to go further before the day ends."

10th Jul, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 29 Chat Tavern Town The

When Merlin bids his farewell Alana raises her mug like a toast to him. She takes a sip from it, puts it down on the table and then leaves as well.

12th Jul, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Merlin is right, a man can spend all his days here in loose talk and nonsense but really I need to see about getting myself passed certain individuals"

13th Jul, 2017 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Observing the man's declaration she looks at him and raises her mug in salute. She has her own work to do and follows in like manner by leaving.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2017 - 11:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 29

On the way to her room in the tavern she feels down that she has not yet taken her own place. Renting out of a tavern is not the best.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 29

Today Hunter went into the tavern mostly to see what was happening. Luckily for him he was able to have enough wealth to buy his own home. He remembers the days of trying to rent a room and was bothered by it.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,