The Town Tavern Chat - Page 29 of 29

Today Hunter went into the tavern mostly to - Page 29 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 6 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 77 164 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

For ROK II Player Characters
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 14
Action: Living
ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 29

Hunter laughs and when he gets serious again he says, "I would not reduce it to ale a plenty as stranger things I have seen that could make it possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Trapper

Action: Explore
ROK II

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Ale, Beer or wine it does matter what addles the mind as long as we can see that it is plenty addled at times. Now if you will excuse me I need to get more Ale for myself as I have a thirst.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 9
Action: Quest
ROK II

Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Merlin listens as the crowd goes silent. It is getting late and its time from him to leave the tavern and go brave. "Have a nice time all, I need to go further before the day ends."

Herbalist

Level: 4
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Seraphina
(+)

Page 29 Chat Tavern Town The

When Merlin bids his farewell Alana raises her mug like a toast to him. She takes a sip from it, puts it down on the table and then leaves as well.

Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Merlin is right, a man can spend all his days here in loose talk and nonsense but really I need to see about getting myself passed certain individuals"

Herbalist

ROK II

Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Observing the man's declaration she looks at him and raises her mug in salute. She has her own work to do and follows in like manner by leaving.

Post Date: 1.4 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Herbalist

ROK II

Seraphina
(+)

Page 29 The Town Tavern Chat

On the way to her room in the tavern she feels down that she has not yet taken her own place. Renting out of a tavern is not the best.

Post Date: 6 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Hunter
Premium
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 29

Today Hunter went into the tavern mostly to see what was happening. Luckily for him he was able to have enough wealth to buy his own home. He remembers the days of trying to rent a room and was bothered by it.

Guest please SHARE: "The Town Tavern Chat" on:

Sponsored Links:

If The Town Tavern Chat is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 Liked

1. Pandora - 329
2. FarSeer - 300
3. Vincenzo - 241
4. Nighthawk - 225
5. KNtoran - 222
6. Funbikerchick - 182
7. Malexander - 149
8. Krakyn - 134
9. DianeC - 109
10. Kyrroeth - 99
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Abnninja - 98
12. Dbackers - 91
13. Howe6079 - 82
14. Bwren - 69
15. Daishain - 68
16. Aericsteele - 67
17. Geenie - 63
18. JPatt - 57
19. Smudge - 52
20. Arvhic - 51

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 5 Hours Ago
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By Abnninja 1.1 Day(s) Ago
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1.1 Day(s) Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By News 2.2 Days Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 3.7 Days Ago
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Melania Knauss-Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
Ivanka Trump: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 30th Jun, 2017 - 3:58am
A Medieval Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 6:22pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Abnninja 6th Feb, 2017 - 5:57pm