The Town Tavern Chat - Page 34 of 467

A bit surprised by the sudden interruption - Page 34 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
15th Aug, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 34

"Well my lady you will probably need to start with the Palace of Parody. Lady Fluke has ways and means to boost your strength among other things." Hunter explains after taking a slurp from his mug.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2017 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"That sounds interesting but how do you know this Lady Fluke is she a person that works in magic or some kind of dark force?"

15th Aug, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"You have not met Lady Fluke yet? You are very new indeed. I do not know her personally but at the same time everyone in the town knows who Lady Fluke is because she is rather… unusual for want of a better word but she does have some nice surprises that would benefit anyone."

15th Aug, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Page 34 Chat Tavern Town The

"That sounds scary, I'm not one for surprises and rather know beforehand what I'm getting into. Maybe I will check her when I walk around this town. As a newcomer do you have any tips to give me?"

15th Aug, 2017 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"I assure you there is nothing scary about her, but her tasks can be scary, at least for the first time until you get used to it." He winks.

16th Aug, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Her tasks? Is she a taskmaster now, I thought she was someone with benefits. Now you have me puzzled about this woman, I will have to go see for myself!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 34

She is not a task master and she is not someone to be afraid of. She can help you in ways that others can not. Just remember she does now trade in gold but pretty pebbles. If you have any other question please just ask. The man goes back to drinking his ale.

16th Aug, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 34

A bit surprised by the sudden interruption by the man Lorica nods and says, "Ok? Am I the only one who does not know this woman you all are speaking about?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,