The Town Tavern Chat - Page 35 of 467

Noticing the thoughts of the woman Hunter comments, - Page 35 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
16th Aug, 2017 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 35

From another table a woman approaches, "Excuse me… I could not help but overhear your conversation. I can tell you that the woman these men are speaking about is of good heart and mind, she will do you no harm."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Yes she can help you a lot and many people who are new to the town do not know of her and the help she can provide. The best advice I can tell you is talk to the various merchants they can help you out a lot if you listen to them.

18th Aug, 2017 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"What a great day" he says upper n entering the tavern. He says this because he has accomplished some good things towards being the most powerful person in the kingdom.

22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Page 35 Chat Tavern Town The

"Oh, my, I had a rough day! Hope a mug of ale and a bit of warm words from my fellow companions here do warmth my heart!"

22nd Aug, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter now catching the entrance of the lady and her words says in answer, "Oh, what was rough about it? Too many butterflies in the sky?"

22nd Aug, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Well, never mind! Just let my guard down a little bit for a while." She takes a dip in her ale and, making a deep exhalation, goes on: "You know what? I have a guess things will get better now!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 35

"That's one way to think." She takes a swig of ale, trying to distract herself from her aching limbs. "Many travelers have been passing through these parts as of late. Still, I see only a few familiar faces here." A strange sort of look crosses Melodie's face, her eyes cold and distant. "I suppose death snatched up all the other hopefuls like yourself. Allow me to offer you some advice. Expect only the worst- optimism does little to prepare you for true life." The words escaped her lips with little thought, lacking any kindness Melodie had acquired in all her years. Realizing this, she felt a bit of remorse. "I say this to help you. This town doesn't need another corpse littering the streets. Nobody ever lost their life from being too cautious, eh?"

23rd Aug, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 35

Noticing the thoughts of the woman Hunter comments, "Well not everyone that needs an ale and worth talking with is in this town. Some are at Llafair and others are exploring. I just happen to be here because I need some skills… at least that's what my lady tells me." He laughs and takes a long slurp.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,