The Town Tavern Chat - Page 36 of 467

"Me? No I just happen to have the same - Page 36 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Aug, 2017 - 12:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 36

Gwen's face show a little bit stern, continuing from where the conversation has led. "Yes, it is very hard to live a life in a mad world like ours, considering hard times like these. But that's why our world needs real heroes!" Gwen's face turn from stern to a cheerful one. "If our world is to have more heroes, then their lights will shine brighter in dark times."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Hunter is surprised by the philosophy of the woman and says, "Indeed, are you a philosopher, poet or are these thoughts just coming to you?"

23rd Aug, 2017 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Amused by the different levels of conversation Alana listens in, however to the woman who earlier referred to herself as Melodee she says, "if you live by the sword you will die by the sword ,therefore many have left this life trying to be a hero."

23rd Aug, 2017 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

Page 36 Chat Tavern Town The

Gwen addresses Hunter, answering his question: "Well, guess I'm just a farmer. But, as they say around here, you never know… "

24th Aug, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Turning to the woman who just spoke, "farmer, now that is a productive trade but why did you choose it over many of the others? By the way I am Alana."

24th Aug, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fripperama
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Oh, hello, milady! By the way, do you happen to be the famous Alana the High Priestess?" Gwen begins to look more cheerful. "I aspire to one day follow that path too! But for now, I am only a farmer. I chose that because it is very useful for a ruler if she is up to govern these lands to actually KNOW how are the lands she has control of. This way we all recognize how our fellow workers do labour hard to provide everything the lands offer to us."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2017 - 9:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 36

Anronsby raises his mug of ale. "Aye Gwen ye have spoken the truth indeed. Someone to stand up for the oppressed." A Wench, approaches Anrosbys table with a hot meal. The aroma of charred spicy meat, making his mouth water. "Ah, just what I need to start the day," Anronsby mutters.

28th Aug, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 36

"Me? No I just happen to have the same name but we are not connected", she replies to the woman. Upon hearing the man call out she says, "Oh so how did you get the name Gwen?"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,