Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 14 of 150

I was in the far eastern kingdom some testing - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 14

Emma laughs. " Noukril the brave Ranger. I like you better when you are not boasting. It is not becoming. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Well I can tell you Emma I normally do not know what to say to the ladies. I am not around them that much. If you are here recovering from the latest patrol you do know the Mystic here has a potion that heals all wounds and you feel all new again for only 50 gold."

2nd Mar, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter sees a lady and a gent talking it up. He smiles but does not say anything to interrupt the blatant flirting. When the wench calls him for the bath and the room he smiles with relief.

5th Mar, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 14 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Well, well… what have we here, some tired old people that need to make room for the younger generation that will rule this land?"

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

" You are doing pretty well Noukril. I didn't know about that potion. Thank you for telling me. " She takes another drink of her ale and grins at him. " Where do you go from here?"

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Yes I am doing ok out there. Of late the bandits are getting smarter. They have some archers oit there with them. It helps my familiar with leveling up as I still kill them. Armor helps but more is needed for arrows." He drinks more of his ale. It is good to sit and talk to someone and enjoy an ale or more with you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 14

Emma studies Noukril. " You have a familiar? I haven't seen anything like that before. " She looks around the room before taking another drink. " The areas you mentioned that you just returned from… Are they far from here?"

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

I was in the far eastern kingdom some testing the strength of their men. They use archers while they attack so having a familiar is something you should look into. They help distract the archers so you can win. The Goblin kingdom is a good hike north and west of here.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,