Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 15 of 150

Kronar walks into the Tavern with a few cuts - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Mar, 2017 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Mar, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 15

"For me the archers are not an issue, I have come across chaotic warriors of late and they are very tough. Were it not for my planning I think there would be no one to drink my cup of ale!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

I think between all I am doing and all that I have done I am sitting pretty good. I need to go back to the eastern kingdom and take a few more of them on. They are fun. The harsh battles are still south in the orc lands.

20th Mar, 2017 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Krusten hears the old man talking and smiles with a devilish look. She looks at Hunter and raises her ale mug at his daring accomplishment.

21st Mar, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Page 15 Chat Tavern Llafair

While drinking his ale Merlin hears the abrupt woman speak to Noukril and almost sprays his beer all over the table trying to contain a laugh. He is lucky to contain himself and shakes his head about what could have happened.

23rd Mar, 2017 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter shakes his head as he listens to the drunken language. He finishes the last of his ale and quietly leaves the tavern to head back to the plains.

23rd Mar, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Merlin watches the man leave but says nothing about it. He considers his own time in the tavern being wasteful so he gets up, fixes his clothes, tries to dust the bread crumbs from his armor and then leaves to head back to patrolling.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Mar, 2017 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 15

Hunter grumbles about having to pay for healing to get back out exploring. He says to himself, "Were it not for the intense competition I would be quite fine with resting in my bed!"

30th Mar, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Anronrosby
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

Kronar walks into the Tavern with a few cuts and scrapes. 'Meery meet to ye all, I shall has't thy most wonderous ale,' he says, giving some coin to the Barman.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,