Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 17 of 150

When she hears Merlin say that to Noukril she - Page 17 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th May, 2017 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Apr, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 17

Noticing the silence Hunter says, "So, no one has enough etiquette to tell me where to find etiquette? Alright, be that way… I will find it eventually and remain ruler over you all." Hunter gets up, drinks his ale and walks out.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2017 - 5:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chynacat
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Win her over with that charm did you?" Content to be left to herself, she pulls out her journal. "That poor sap hasn't even visited the Town hall in the next settlement over, has he?"

21st May, 2017 - 11:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Oh yes, I have found it, but the process of finding it was a chore. I am not one to be hanging around the castle of the Town's chancellor as he might be interested in finding out what taxes I've paid."

23rd May, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 17 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Taxes!" she says loudly. "Now that is something I hope to avoid. They should be paying us to kill all those good for nothings wandering the plains."

25th May, 2017 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I hate taxes as well. Its just money to the already rich who needs jail time not more money." Merlin orders an ale and asks for some peanuts in a bowl.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Taxes, Taxes, Taxes. I do not worry about taxes. I pay my fair share and have no issues with it. It helps the army and keep the town safe from bandits so I can sleep in peace.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2017 - 9:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 17

Merlin watches the man with suspicion. "You sound like someone working for the chancellor, either that or you aren't paying much in taxes for it to hurt."

30th May, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 17

When she hears Merlin say that to Noukril she turns to Merlin, nods her head, and laughs, "Yep, he looks like one working for the chancellor of his own design!"

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,