Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 3 of 150

"Ah! Thank you Rose. These bandits are - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Sep, 2016 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
1st Sep, 2016 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 3

Jonaton bought a round of ale for everyone, waving Ragner off and saying, "True enough, and good day to you." Turning to Noukril he says, "Well things will get better. That and I was able to get revenge on a bear that sent to the Reaper, as the next time I gave it I defeated it with with a single well-placed blow of my sword."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

That is good to hear. I know with the training I have been doing that things are a little easier to over come but still a solid blow to me is not always nice to feel.

1st Sep, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Yes," Jonathon would nod in agreement before asking, "So what sets you apart from others, especially all those that have started in The Town?" With a chuckle he would offer, Myself I've been spending a great deal of my time improving my knowledge and the one variety of skills at my disposal. A jack of trades as it were and a master of many."

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 3 Chat Tavern Llafair

I am just a humble ranger making his way through life. I am nothing to special for now but I plan on great things later on in life. I have a few skills that I put to good use. I know these skills help me a lot on patrols.

1st Sep, 2016 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Yes," Jonathon would nod in agreement before asking, "So what sets you apart from others, especially all those that have started in The Town?" With a chuckle he would offer, Myself I've been spending a great deal of my time improving my knowledge and the one variety of skills at my disposal. A jack of trades as it were and a master of many."

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Well I am learning many skills too mastering a few of them as I learn and earn experience. Like you I am slowly improving myself and making me a person people want to hire.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2016 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 3

During a short visit to Llafair, Hunter goes into the local tavern to see what they have to offer. He immediately encounters two hombres that he has seen around town before. His curiosity immediately erupts wondering what they are doing in Llafair. While he didn't see them as direct enemies just yet he knew they were rivals. He offers a short smile, nod of the head and then walks back out to get the wagon to the Town.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

"Ah! Thank you Rose. These bandits are becoming bolder by the day. We were attacked right outside the town's gates as we rode of for the patrol and again just before we rode into town!" gulping down his ale and giving a big sigh of relief when he is finished drinking. "Well, I am off again, I am yet to find a foe out there that could touch me! (Laugh)!" And with a friendly boisterous laugh and a wave of goodbye to all the other patrons, Ragnar leaves yet again for another patrol…

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (150) »

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,