Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 7 of 150

"The consideration is that two gold pieces - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
17th Dec, 2016 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 7

"Well this tavern is more quiet than the one in Town but I reckon that's because of the amount of time it takes to go on patrol. In fact, it might also be that some have died out there and unable to come take a drink."

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2016 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"You are quite correct in saying that… " says Alana as she passes through on her way back to the Town. "I just successfully completed a patrol and have attainted a higher level because of it." A smile splashes on her face as she is very happy with her accomplishment.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Hunter overhears and speaks softly, "You lot look more enlightened than the others and may be that you have the magic tattoos written on your arms from the look of it. Make sure to use those to pass the time quickly then you won't have to worry about how long it takes.

17th Jan, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 7 Chat Tavern Llafair

Had to stop in here for a drink after that long wagon ride. I miss my horse but after so much exploring the injuries were too much. She needed to rest at the stables for 8 days. I thought I would come here and see if I could get some action in the mean time.

18th Jan, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Krusten was in a quiet part of the tavern, no one saw her come in. She hears the man talk about the horse and she replies, "Poor horse, sad rider.... "

20th Jan, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

It had been a while since he had spend much time at the Tavern in Llafair, and given the mood Jonathon was in he quietly got himself a drink of ale. Yet despite what was on his mind he did watch to see who was there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 7

Looking down at his two gold pieces he shakes his head as he reenters the tavern. He goes over to a vacant table and comments to himself… "There is no way two gold pieces is all the pay you get for so much patroling." He then looks around for a wench to call.

28th Jan, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

"The consideration is that two gold pieces are all you need with the money you will also get from marauders and other dangers faced," Jonathon says with a chuckle, having been frustrated himself on the issue. Offering a drink, he says, "So what have you run onto for patrol?"

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,