Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 8 of 150

Yes stay with the patrols until you get up - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 8

Such a nice time I have out on the plains. Coming here every now and then allows me to get some ale and listen to the latest gossip. Might as well a buy a round for everyone while I am here.

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Krusten walks in, puts her boot on the table and says, "Hey wench, I'm here for awhile bring me an ale and I will make it worth your while."

7th Feb, 2017 - 12:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Noticing the abrupt entrance of the woman Hunter says, "Well lady you must be very thirsty. What have you been doing?"

7th Feb, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 8 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Oh I have been here and there but mostly on patrols. All that walking can cause your feet to hurt and your throat to go dry."

7th Feb, 2017 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Oh I know about those. They were long and tiring but it paid off in the end. Now I use my horse for most of my travel."

7th Feb, 2017 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Jumping in the conversation, "... And they can be unexpectedly difficult as well with some surprise monsters turning up when you least expect it."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Feb, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 8

"That is all part of the 'fun' of it, if you can look at it as fun. The patrol is there because Llafair needs protection from the unexpected."

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Yes stay with the patrols until you get up a bit higher Then head out on the plains. Make sure you have a couple horses as you will need one to heal for a few days before you can head back out. You do not want to lose your horse out on the plains. Takes a long time to get back to town.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,