Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 9 of 150

"I can always buy a few rounds for such - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Feb, 2017 - 4:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 9

Long ride. Sad there's nothing to see. I would take a wagon back to town, but I'm crazily low on gold. Any good paying jobs for an artist here?

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

She looks at the person talking to themselves and says, "Who are you that we should recommend you a job? What's your name?"

8th Feb, 2017 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Observing what is taking place he looks over to Charmaine and says, "Everyone wants the gold without doing the work." He sighs as he slurps up some ale with a piece of stale bread.

8th Feb, 2017 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 9 Chat Tavern Llafair

She nods in agreement having known most that came in and out of the tavern. She has observed and concluded that it was those who were the most infrequent that were also the most desperate.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

Walks in and buys everyone a round of ale. "Hope you all are doing well. The exploring of the map is dry thirsty work. Need ale here and there to help quench said thirst." Drinks a couple ales down. "Well time to head back out. Have fun and stay safe out there."

9th Feb, 2017 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat

Krusten walks in… puts her boot on the table as she usually does and says to the man buying drinks, "Good, its about time one of these men do something worthwhile for all of us."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2017 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 9

"I can drink to that!" She raises her hand with large mug of ale to salute the woman's words and then takes a long swallow.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

"I can always buy a few rounds for such nice looking ladies. I can afford it easy as I explore around the area. I hope you ladies do have fun while you relax before heading back out. Never know maybe I will run across you out in the open plains. Good luck I am off again." Noukril sets a stacks of gold on the bar telling the bartender to keep the mugs full. He smiles as he leaves the tavern.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,