Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 10 of 150

Krusten listens to the new man who just spoke. - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Feb, 2017 - 12:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
12th Feb, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 10

"Oh do go on… " she says while hoping that she can get more ale. She waves the man off and comments loosely, "He must have a lot of gold to be giving so much."

Sponsored Links:
16th Feb, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Krusten roll her eyes at what Charmaine says to the man. "He might have a lot of gold but I rather have a lot of my own gold."

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Noukril stops back for another ale. "Just passing through again. Any good news floating around of late? Being out exploring one can miss something exciting happening. Let me buy some more ale." Noukril buys a full keg. Pass the drinks around. "Well I am off again have a great day all."

17th Feb, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 10 Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter raises his mug to the man, "Amazing, I just got here and already I have a free mug of ale. I knew there was something special about Llafair."

17th Feb, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"There he goes again, throwing his gold here and there. If he keeps up like that the robbers will come for him!" She says this with no expression and no malice.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

"That is the whole purpose. I want them to come for me so that they no longer bother anyone else. They will die by hand and sword like the others have. " Noukril smiles at the young lady as he once again heads out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2017 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 10

"I feel it is of good fortune to provide a round of ale on entering a tavern," Aaroni offers with a smile, having traveled to Llafair for some training and to begin patrols for a while. Him having spent much time at the temple, but feeling more was needed.

19th Feb, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

Krusten listens to the new man who just spoke. "Careful, you don't know what's in that ale he buys… it might be a potion to make you serve him for life." She laughs heartedly.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,