Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 11 of 150

Seeing that the man was down on his luck, Aaroni - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Feb, 2017 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Feb, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 11

He chuckles before saying, "Perhaps, though if so then I suspect the guards would be after him." Aaroni did not seriously consider the thought, noting the humor. He asks, "What is your name?" Aaroni raises his cup of ale saying, "A round for all, in success to my first patrols going so well. Whether bears, giant ants, or marauders all taste my righteous blade." He smiles, feeling that many might praise their good fortunes.

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"I go by Krusten but I'm sure if you speak to some of my enemies they may have more specific words and names for me." She cuts a grin and drinks some more.

19th Feb, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Greetings Krusten, I am Aaroni," the man offers in greetings before asking with a smile, "And what, pray tell, have you done to gain enemies? She did not appear as one of ill repute.

19th Feb, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Page 11 Chat Tavern Llafair

"Keep talking to me and you will see why I have many enemies." She laughs and then shows her weapon… "This has been doing a lot, I'm bound to have enemies."

19th Feb, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

"Hmm, I guess I can understand that," he says, before showing Krusten his own weapon before adding, "I have had this blade for many years, since I first entered the town, and it has served me well. The scourge of any marauder who gets in my way, and anything else that tries to do me harm." Still if Aaroni was honest, he did wish there was not a need for so much blood.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

"Why talk so much about who's blade is better or truer than the others. If we all are out making this world a better place for the common folk who cares. We should sit back and drink ale and talk about the battles we have seen and how we killed those are evil to make this place better. I for one may be good with a sword but am I the best? I do not think I am. I am sure there are things out there that can still give me a run for my money if not kill me. Thus us why I am always out there looking to make myself better and this world better."

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 23rd Feb, 2017 - 8:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Feb, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 11

"Perhaps because magic is still so little understood," came a voice that had not been heard in quite some time. When those there turn to look at who is spoken they will see Jonathan, looking like he'd seen better days. Continuing, he says, "A blade is generally all we can depend on out there. It needs to struck true, or we fall." Stepping fully through the door he takes a seat at a nearby table and orders a ale. The smile that Jonathon normally had upon his face was no longer there, and his face seems shadowed.

26th Feb, 2017 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Seeing that the man was down on his luck, Aaroni felt sympathy and got him another drink when the first was drained, as well a round for all. The warrior comments, "It appears you have experienced difficulty, as if good fortune has left you."

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,