Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 13 of 150

Back again Hunter is all sweaty and probably - Page 13 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 150 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (150) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 13

Emma looks at Noukril. " So you have been slaying goblins? I'm sure that is good work. I spend my time patrolling Llafair and fighting Marauders. "

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Llafair

Hunter walks in heading straight for the bar. Taking a stool he says to the barkeep, "Give me an ale please" at the same time he flips a coin on the counter. He looks around to see who is there. He drinks and then heads out.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Yes I have found that wandering the plains and attacking the goblins to keep their numbers low can be a good thing. Just have to be aware that some of the goblins are touch but not a challenge for me. I remember fondly my times of patrolling. It is nice to keep the area around town here clear."

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Page 13 Chat Tavern Llafair

Emma smiles. " It is nice knowing I have done something worthwhile. I encountered a monstrous bear that came one swipe away from killing me. I'm still recovering from it. "

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Llafair

Yes the bears are interesting if you do not have camouflage but good armor can keep you safe too.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat

Emma frowns. " I have not learned this camouflage yet. My way has been to take everything head on. I do not hide or run. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Llafair Tavern Chat
A Friend

Llafair Tavern Chat - Page 13

Yes me being a ranger by trade I do not hide either. I learned quickly to kill the bears and continue on the patrol.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Llafair Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 13

Back again Hunter is all sweaty and probably stinks. He calls over one of the wenches and instructs her, "I need to take a bath and get me something good to eat. I probably should see the mystic too with all these injuries." He pauses known his injuries is not something she can fix.

> TOPIC: Llafair Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,