Nicooriia Introduction

Nicooriia Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 2:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Nicooriia Introduction
A Friend

Nicooriia Introduction

So… I'm a role-player but because I moved, got a new job and other distractions, plus lack of having local role-players to participate with, I haven't been doing much of that. I've been researching certain myth topics to work on a game myself, but mostly succeeded in increasing my Role-play Gaming itch that I've been unable to scratch. So.... Hi? [..]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Nicooriia

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2016 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Nicooriia Introduction
A Friend

Nicooriia Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Nicooriia, welcome.

Please reference the post prior to this one for exploring your Role Playing Options.

If you are interested in playing in a 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons game, I have one Currently Running.

Have a Good One.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Nicooriia Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nicooriia

Welcome to the forums. We have lots of different Role-playing Games for you to chose from. Take a look around and then join the games you wish to be part of. See you in the Role-playing Games.

> TOPIC: Nicooriia Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,