Mardukbathor Introduction

Mardukbathor Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't know if this is meant to be introducing my character or myself, the player, but since it seems to be a step of character creation I'm doing it anyway, even though I haven't actually created my character yet.
Hope I can amend this later…

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Mardukbathor

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Mardukbathor Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Mardukbathor! This is your personal introduction. Character content goes in the Role-playing Game boards. Please tell us which Role-playing Games you like, if you are a role-player or Dungeon Master, etc.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2016 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Introduction Mardukbathor

IF you are here to be part of the Role-playing Games we have plenty to chose from. Take your time to check everything out and then join the games that interest you. See you in the Role-playing Games.

> TOPIC: Mardukbathor Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,