Blackhimaru Introduction

Blackhimaru Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Sep, 2016 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 7:16am / Post ID: #

Blackhimaru Introduction
A Friend

Blackhimaru Introduction

I am an avid Dungeons & Dragons fan I've played from oDungeons & Dragons up to 5e I've written content and homebrew stuff for all editions I just enjoy the whole setting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 9:59am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Blackhimaru

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2016 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Blackhimaru Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Blackhimaru! You can get to the Dungeons & Dragons 5e games quickly through here: Dungeons & Dragons 5e Role-playing Game. Are you looking to be a Dungeon Master or a player?

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2016 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Blackhimaru Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Blackhimaru

Interesting questions there, Support.

Before I post my plug, I will wait to see Black's response.

Welcome to the boards none the less.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Blackhimaru Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Blackhimaru

We have a variety of Dungeons & Dragons games to play. Take a look in the Dungeons & Dragons /pathfinder section to find the one you wish to play. Contact the Dungeon Master and jump on in I think you will find it interesting and fun.

> TOPIC: Blackhimaru Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,