Are Beards Attractive For Women?

Are Beards Attractive Women - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Sep, 2016 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2016 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are Beards Attractive For Women?

How beardedness affects women's attraction to men

New research suggests that women tend to find beardedness attractive when judging long-term relationships, perhaps as a signal of formidability among males and the potential to provide direct benefits, such as enhanced fertility and survival, to females. Ref. Source 2x.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2016 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Women Attractive Beards Are

As a bearded man, I can say I get many compliments on it, from both men and women. My wife especially tells me all the time how much she likes me to keep a trim beard. If it gets too long or unruly, she doesn't like it, but having a full beard that is well kept is her ideal.

From my experience among my friends, it seems that either a 5 o'clock shadow or slightly more is the best way to attract female attention. In high school we all had to shave every day, and if you had so much as a little stubble, they made you go shave it. So most of us grew something as we went off to college, and I would say it was definitely a hit.

13th Sep, 2016 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Are Beards Attractive For Women? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I must be the odd one out among women because I don't really care for it, I prefer to see a clean shaven face. Mustaches aren't trendy anymore but I would rather see that than a full beard even if trimmed.

> TOPIC: Are Beards Attractive For Women?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,