Try On Underwear Before Buying

Try Underwear Buying - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Nov, 2016 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Sep, 2016 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

I know some people that do this so don't think I'm crazy for asking but would you try on underwear before buying to make sure its the right fit? If it isn't the right fit aren't you embarrassed about giving it back?

Sponsored Links:
18th Sep, 2016 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Buying Underwear Try

That's totally gross. Buy one and try it then you know if to get a size bigger or smaller. That's just the price of buying underwear OR you can try it over your regular clothes if they even allow that.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Try On Underwear Before Buying Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I do not try anything on I go by size. If it does not fit when I get home I have no issues returning it and getting a different size. I know some factories sizing seems to be a little off from others.

15th Nov, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Buying Underwear Try

I don't know how I would feel about returning underwear after trying it on and what you said only makes me want to be sure I wash it before trying it on because someone might have tried it on before I bought it. *yikes!*.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2016 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Buying Underwear Try

Well I can understand that and that is why I wash everything before I try something on. I also look for sealed packages and will not buy a previously opened one if I can. But one can never be too sure.

> TOPIC: Try On Underwear Before Buying

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,