Jmarion Introduction

Jmarion Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Jmarion Introduction
A Friend

Jmarion Introduction

Hi there! My name is Jeremy, and I live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada). I'm a bit of an old school pen and paper Role-playing Game guy, who cut my teeth early on with Dungeons & Dragons but have since expanded my games experience with other systems such as Pathfinder, World of Darkness and others. I've since found that life has not allowed much opportunity to play a lot of tabletop Role-playing Game's face to face, so I've decided to make the transition to online play and am very excited to dive in.

As for hobbies I love the outdoors and camp as often as possible with my dog and fiance. I also enjoy art (I love painting and sketching), reading, music, tattoos, live shows, video games, movies and generally enjoying myself whenever possible. If you'd like to know anything else, feel free to ask! I'm an open book. Well met and happy gaming!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Jmarion

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II

You can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Jmarion Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Jmarion! That's a thoughtful introduction. We appreciate you taking the time to share a bit about yourself. There is something here for all your interests but since you are here mainly for Play By Post is there a particular system you are interested in?

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Jmarion Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jmarion

I'm definitely much more familiar with the Dungeons & Dragons systems (2nd, 3.5 and a bit of 4th and 5th) however I am fairly flexible, and interested in trying out others. I thought that as this is my first foray into online play by post I would aim for what I'm familiar with, but I love a challenge!

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jmarion

Thank you for telling me about your system preference. You can find open AD&D Role-playing Games here: AD&D 1st & 2nd Eds. and Dungeons & Dragons 3.5. You can start your character in any open thread that says "Create Character", it will have tips on what that Dungeon Master is looking for, but if you ever have questions about a feature in the community please ask here and we will try to help.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Jmarion Introduction
A Friend

Jmarion Introduction

Fantastic, thank you very much for the direction. To be honest, I'm just getting used to navigating the site and forums to get a feel for everything. I thought it might be a good idea to start out with the Ruler of Kings to ease into everything, it's been a really positive experience which is a nice change of pace. I will definitely direct any questions I have here in the future!

Reconcile Edited: jmarion on 23rd Sep, 2016 - 3:26am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Jmarion Introduction

Welcome to the community. Don't worry, take your time and get settled in. I can always pounce on your character later. wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2016 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Jmarion Introduction
A Friend

Jmarion Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I have a AD&D game and a 3.5 game going if you want to join in. Feel free to create a character and join in. There are also Pathfinder games and even 2nd E Dungeons & Dragons games going.

> TOPIC: Jmarion Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,