Megchapman Introduction

Megchapman Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Sep, 2016 - 11:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2016 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Megchapman Introduction
A Friend

Megchapman Introduction

I am a lady with MS, hoping to share my experience with MS.

Was diagnosed in 1994, my 1st symptom's were pins & needles in my hands & feet, unsteady walking, peripheral eye sight was a bit off as I was cutting corner's bumping into thing's tightness around my torso, flexing my head forward sent what was like an electrical shock down my back to my legs, which is called Lhermett's, which Later I found out it should be treated with a medication called Epilem, which is also used for Epilepsy, I had a severe episode of this & it caused my body to not recognise I had leg's to hold me up, & my hands do not work to well.

It also caused incontinence, which I can not tell if I am passing it, it just fall's away from me, I have no sensation in this area, therefore I have to get a very expensive product called Tena ladies pull up padded pants.

My feet do not lift off the floor to walk it is more like a shuffle or I just fall over I have to use a walker-stroller everywhere, it takes a lot of concentration to just stand, think what I want my legs to do, then I can step off, which gives me a lot of headaches, body pain 24/7 which I have get a new script for every month from my GP called Targin, it only just takes the edge off, I have been like this for so long my level of pain tolerance is a bit better, Dr say's I'll never get fully rid of the pain.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2016 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Megchapman

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Options' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2016 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Megchapman Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi MegChapman! Thank you for sharing your story and I'm sorry by your health challenges. We do have threads on MS, a quick search revealed: Multiple Sclerosis Search Results if you want to add to those as well.

> TOPIC: Megchapman Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,