ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews - Page 2 of 2

That's right, sensible minds will - Page 2 - Text RPG, Text MMORPG - Posted: 11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 0 84 160 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Video Available Video testimonials are welcomed! You can be rewarded Gold and Pretty Pebbles for video reviews!
ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews Related Information to ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,366
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 2,190.17 FP
Charm: 315

ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews - Page 2

Giving Up Relationships for ROK II

Our latest video that you may want to share about our new Personal Relationships module in ROK II.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Reviews and Testimonials RPG Text II ROK

While many have seen the humor in the above video - others online, namely the dreaded FB that I detest, have a few disgruntled users that go berserk over it to the point of foul language, anger, etc. I wonder… were they hoping for some kind of indulgence from an ROK II video and didn't get it from the obvious parody? This reminds me of how SNL does things and the throwback they get.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 778
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.0%
[+] Gain: 1,301.18 FP
Charm: 28

ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Ha! The title made it obvious… no one will leave someone for role-playing or maybe I am wrong. It was funny for me, people take things way too seriously or they just don't like any kind of ad.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,015
Avg: 1.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 35.8%
[+] Gain: 327.74 FP
Charm: 47

Page 2 Reviews and Testimonials RPG Text II ROK

I thought it was funny. That would have to be a heck of a relationship in ROK II to be willing to break up with someone in real life. I'm looking out for when that's ready.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 193
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.4%
[+] Gain: 55.30 FP
Charm: 6

Reviews and Testimonials RPG Text II ROK

Funny! I can't see how you can be angry over this unless you head is in the wrong place. She made it look really real like if I was watching a video blog or something.

Post Date: 11th Apr, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews

That's right, sensible minds will see the humor behind it but as most things on the internet goes: haters got to hate. I try to keep varying videos that will appeal to different people, this is one of them.

Guest please SHARE: "ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: ROK II Text RPG Testimonials & Reviews

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By Abnninja 16 Hours Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Abnninja 19 Hours Ago
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Beowolf 1.9 Day(s) Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 27th Jun, 2017 - 10:14pm
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 26th Jun, 2017 - 1:38pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 6:24pm
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 24th May, 2017 - 6:41pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By News 21st May, 2017 - 8:37pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 11th Apr, 2017 - 3:39pm
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes