Justinhelmer Introduction

Justinhelmer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Sep, 2016 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Good day all my name is Justin, I am here to play Role-playing Game games, I don't have much experience with game systems other then Dungeons & Dragons mostly 5e. But I'm am very interested in playing and learning about new games.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Justinhelmer

Welcome Potential Ruler of Kings

Salutations young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Justinhelmer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome JustinHelmer nice to have you here and thank you for your short introduction. I see you joined for ROK II probably after seeing our video? If so, that is great and ROK Harker gave you the info to start. If you want to dabble in Dungeons & Dragons 5e we have that here too: Dungeons & Dragons 5e.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Justinhelmer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,