Travel Superstitions

Travel Superstitions - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 18th Oct, 2016 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Travel Superstitions

The most bizarre travel superstitions

SOME people avoid rooms 13 and 17, others carry garlic wherever they go. These are the strangest superstitions about travel. Ref. Source 5d.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2016 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Superstitions Travel

If you want to talk about travel superstitions probably the biggest one today relates to Islamophobia and stereotyping people because they have a look. Some people are automatically afraid if they see someone of Arab descent or wearing Muslim attire boarding a plane. Its almost like they think that Arab looking people walk around with bombs.

28th Sep, 2016 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Travel Superstitions Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I don't do any of the travel superstitions in the article, but I do have a routine I have to go through every time I travel. My routine is more about making sure I don't forget anything than just for luck, but if I deviate from it, then I find that I am anxious about the trip the whole time. Inevitably, I forget something, but without my routine, I usually forget something major like a passport or tickets. And I haven't found a way to cure it yet, but I am a Caucasian American with no outstanding features, and I get 'randomly selected' EVERY time I fly for extra security check. It can't be random if I get selected every time and I have flown at least 1ce a year for the last 10 years.

17th Oct, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Superstitions Travel

Maybe you have the look or making yourself a target even if not on purpose. Are you a nervous person? Fidgeting, touch things or your face, always looking around?

18th Oct, 2016 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Superstitions Travel

I'm not a particularly nervous person, but I do like to look around. I love people watching, and my ADD makes me look from one source of movement to another. I don't particularly fidget or anything. Who knows, they have strange 'profiles' for what makes a 'person of interest'. The TSA has never caught or stopped a single terrorist, and when universities conduct penetration testing, they fail to catch like 95% of the 'illegal' items.

18th Oct, 2016 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Travel Superstitions

Travel contains a lot of risky elements that you have to wonder if it is worth the hassle. If you want you can upload a pic of you and I'll have a look. Maybe you have certain features that draw attention.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Travel Superstitions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,