Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 18 of 23

Clinton could have received 800,000 votes - Page 18 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jan, 2017 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (23) »

?
Poll: Who would you vote for if given the chance?
  Hillary Clinton - Democrat       16.67%
  Donald Trump - Republican       33.33%
  Gary Johnson - Libertarian       33.33%
  Jill Stein - Green       16.67%
  Darrell Castle - Constitution       0.00%
  Evan McMullin - Independent       0.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential debates and running for President of the United States of America
Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton Related Information to Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
24th Jan, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton - Page 18

I don't get Trump's obsession with voter fraud when he won the election but then again I know why… he can't get over the fact that he lost the popular vote.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton
A Friend

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

Hunter,

And I think he has a huge ego. You are absolutely correct about President Trump. He shouldn't even talk about illegal votes. Heck, he doesn't have to talk about the election ever again. He is the President.

24th Jan, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton History & Civil Business Politics

I believe that his entire complaint is around illegal people voting in our elections. The 11 million number has been around for over a decade now.

Source 7i

Note that they use the census to estimate the total number of illegal aliens in the country. While I am not sure of a better number, I am sure that there are some serious flaws with that number. If this is the basis of their calculation, then I have to assume it is under reported to say the least. Now add this..

Source 6s

Did Obama tell illegals to vote? No, not exactly. Did Obama tell illegals that they should go home? No. Did Obama tell illegals not to vote? No. If I were an illegal and worried I would be sent back if Trump got into office, why not vote? So did some illegals vote? You have to assume that is a yes. Could it have had a significant impact on the election? Yes. 800,000 votes in the swing states were what it took to get Trump the electoral college.

As far as why it seems to grate on him. I would have to say it might be a bit old hearing how he lost the popular vote and that he shouldn't be president.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 18 Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

Vincenzo,

Yes, there are somewhere around 11M illegal aliens in the US and there is no doubt some of them voted. But, President Trump's team is throwing around numbers like 3M voted, enough to change the outcome of the popular vote. Call me a pessimist but I just don't believe that. I think it might well be 10% of that though. Anyway, I just don't understand why he cares. It's politics and the Democrats are going to say what they say and why should he even care. He is the President and he has a majority in both the House and Senate. Don't look back, look forwards. That said, what he said plays great with his base and he may be doing it for that. Of just to tweak the press. God knows he likes to do that.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Clinton Hillary Trump Donald

President Donald Trump called for "A major investigation" into voter fraud, following criticism his administration faced for comments the President made earlier this week alleging millions of illegal votes during the general election, without citing any evidence.

"I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and ... Even, those registered to vote who are dead (And many for a long time).

Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!" Trump wrote in two consecutive tweets. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

He does love to tweak the press. They have no idea how to deal with him. This is all uncharted water with him having no political or military experience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton - Page 18

Yes, it's completely alien to the press. He played them all through the election and I think they came to realize that and now they are struggling with how to right the boat.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donald Trump Hillary Clinton Politics Business Civil & History - Page 18

Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds:

Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. Voted in November. Ref. Source 8z.

> TOPIC: Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,