Video: ROK II Text RPG Explanation 1

Video Rok Ii Text Rpg Explanation 1 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Oct, 2016 - 9:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available ROK II Video
30th Sep, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Video: ROK II Text RPG Explanation 1

What Is Ruler Of Kings Text Role-playing Game?

I think this is one of the best video explanations we have thus far. I created the background which makes it really stand out.

I've written out what he says for the hearing impaired or those who would rather read:

international QUOTE (Jose)
"Hey role-players, I'm going to talk about a new Text based Role-playing Game called, "Ruler of Kings" at RulerOfKings.com. Those of you already familiar with tabletop fantasy games will know that it's sometimes difficult to get a dedicated group together. You might be itching to role-play while others are busy or have other commitments. Then there is the Dungeon Master, if he can't make it then its a total flop. Time constraints or shyness also stops gamers from being more descriptive in what their character does, so it ends up like "Go bash the goblins and take the treasure" rather than being more thoughtful.

This is where Ruler of Kings comes in! Ruler Of Kings can be played without the need of a Dungeon Master or other Players! That's right… you play solo, it doesn't mean there aren't other Players or a Dungeon Master to oversee things but you don't need them in order to start adventuring right away! I'll bet you're wondering how that's even possible. Well, the amazing person behind Ruler of Kings is an old school Dungeon Master, writer and web coder that understands these things.

When you play Ruler of Kings you become part of a medieval fantasy novel with a twist. Instead of reading what the author has to say you are the author! You describe your character's actions and thoughts through your own words. In Ruler Of Kings you make crucial choices, train your character, encounter the townsfolk, accept quests and more. Ruler of Kings is played online via your browser. There is nothing to install or download. Just Register via any of the available popular social network options or manually at RulerOfKings.com, see you there role-players!"

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2016 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

Explanation RPG Text II ROK Video

Its cool that all these videos tie in. They explain ROK II just as it is. Its good that you included how the community works (Not this particular one) but in one of the other videos.

> TOPIC: Video: ROK II Text RPG Explanation 1

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,