International Discussions Community - Thinking Outside The Box

International Discussions Community Thinking - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 17th Oct, 2016 - 12:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available Video
International Discussions Community - Thinking Outside The Box Related Information to International Discussions Community - Thinking Outside The Box
11th Oct, 2016 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

A more elaborate video about International Discussions and what it has to offer. It also shows how the site looks on various devices.

The text from the video:

international QUOTE

We don't know who you are… but you have found us… either by fate, destiny or simple luck of the draw. The reason doesn't matter, you are here now, stay awhile and listen. We live in a world of illusions. Mankind, driven by greed, has created marketing ploys to skew public perception of actual events through saturating minds with what they want them to believe. Discussion between thinking persons that are unplugged from this robotic system of thought are aware… they are… thinking outside the box.

They are part of International Discussions, an online Community that removes the whimsical nonsense prevalent on the internet to emphasize constructive input. In other words, we discuss the issues that matter. That doesn't mean we don't dabble in the areas of entertainment, fantasy or fiction, but when we do… it is done with creativity in mind. For instance, a movie is just a movie unless the interpretation of the director, and writers [are] understood… they are sending message, that can be evaluated. Welcome to the InternationalDiscussions.com Community, a writers paradise catering for a more thoughtful audience about culture, politics, religion, science, entertainment, even role-playing games. Don't leave… come join us.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2016 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Box The Thinking Community Discussions International

Informative. I think it describes the community pretty good. I'm glad that you had the text there because the guy's accent is a bit strong on some words.

11th Oct, 2016 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

International Discussions Community - Thinking Outside The Box Feedback & FAQ News Community

international QUOTE
..an online Community that removes the whimsical nonsense prevalent on the internet to emphasize constructive input.

I have never seen this enforced anywhere like it is here. It is a brave step that I applaud because I know not many like being told to be "Constructive" because they rather discuss crap than something worth discussing. Video portrays that I think I like the out of the box and aware take on the kind of posters here.

11th Oct, 2016 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

I never saw the community quite like that but it does have topics that entice people to think out of the box but I do find some people to be very closed minded but that isn't because of the site but their stance on things. Still its kept civil. I like that Role-playing Games are mentioned because there is plenty content related to that.

11th Oct, 2016 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

International Discussions is the best JB. I've joined a few sites but like the level of discussion here. Only wish there was more of it! The video is good too, it might be informative for people looking to join but as member here for awhile I already know this. wink.gif.

12th Oct, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

As I was looking at the video sizes at the end it only occurred to me just how easily accessible the site is without having to turn my piece horizontal. I hate when a site I use on my laptop looks so different on my mobile piece that I can't figure out where to go or what to do. Thumbs up!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2016 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

International Discussions Community Thinking The Box

Nice. I agree with Krusten… this video is mostly for the new members or guests looking to see what the site is about. Then again there are members who could probably watch it and be surprised with what the community's prime focus is about.

17th Oct, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

International Discussions Community Thinking The Box Community News FAQ & Feedback

I think that sites like this you need to grow into or already have that mindset in order to enjoy it. If you're kind of fickled then you probably aren't going to like the site if you cannot spam and repost those stupid image quotes. rolleyes.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Hunter on 17th Oct, 2016 - 12:52pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: International Discussions Community - Thinking Outside The Box

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,