Daishain Introduction

Daishain Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Nov, 2016 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction

I'm an engineer in training with a strong love of Science Fiction and Fantasy novels. Have recently been playing Dungeons & Dragons with friends, but this system caught my attention. Looking forward to sharing this new experience.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Daishain

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Daishain! Thank you for telling us a bit about yourself. Which version of Dungeons & Dragons are you interested in?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

My thanks for the warm welcome.

In regards to Dungeons & Dragons, I generally switch between 3.5/Pathfinder and 5E depending on the crowd. The former's versatility is tough to beat, but the latter is considerably easier to teach new players and just get out and do things.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2016 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Daishain

Thank you for replaying Daishain. If you want to create a 3.5 character please go to: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post as they are accepting character there.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2016 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Daishain Introduction

Yes! We can use more help in our adventure. We are a dedicated band but need more hands in the mix. We aren't in any specific area so it will be easy for you to join in.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2016 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction

When you go into the 3.5 party or party leader thread look at the top of the page you will see a link for create/edit character. This will allow you to copy and paste to link your character in the game. That is what gives you the character on the right side of your posts like the others have. While it is not mandatory it does make it easier to reference your character. Do keep a separate sheet for your records like a normal character sheet. Updating is easier this way too.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2016 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Noting for reference by those in the games I'm in.

Mostly against my will, I've unexpectedly been lassoed into going on a trip to "Middle of nowhere"Ville from the 7th to the 13th to help the cooking staff during an endurance riding event. I've been told that there is internet/cell service available, but that news was accompanied by a laugh and the qualifier "Sort of".

I shouldn't be completely out of touch, and I'll do what I can to keep some semblance of my usual posting pattern, but I can make no guarantees on either of those items.

In the meantime, I really need to learn how to say no….

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Nov, 2016 - 11:54pm

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Daishain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,