Daishain Introduction - Page 3 of 10

I see that you are becoming more active and - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction - Page 3

Oh I ignore the money grubbing and just do what I can. I do not pay for good armor or anything like that or get involved in the trades. I am not one to throw money into a game like that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

And I'm back. Close to seven straight days working hard in a kitchen not very well equipped for the task at hand, feeding over 200 people. Did a good enough job that people were very disappointed to learn I would be too busy to repeat the performance in January.

The big shame of it was that I didn't get time to enjoy the event. Hosted at a major civil war historical site, it was a tiered endurance race with both some of the best riders in the world (Had teams coming from as far as Ecuador), and promising youths hoping to qualify for the big leagues. A lot of extremely well trained horses, working to cover distances as far as a hundred miles over the course of the day.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE
I would be too busy to repeat the performance in January.
That's great Daishain. Did you get that warm fuzzy feeling that makes you feel good knowing that you are serving others? wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Daishain

It fuzzed up in there from time to time tongue.gif

I have to say I'm really sick of chopping up onions. Went through an entire 50 pound bag of the things, and none of the other people willing to lend a hand from time to time could cut them as thin as they needed to be.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Daishain

50lbs! You either wore goggles or shed many tears over it. I can see why they want you to come back, you do the job no one wants to do. Maybe next time they can use onion powder. *laugh*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2016 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction

Helping others is always great but once or twice a year is enough for me. I guess I do not have the right mind set to be friendly to a lot of people.

I still have room in my AD&D game if you are interested in joining more games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction - Page 3

Daishain, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

I see that you are becoming more active and then upgrading your membership on top of that. I hope you keep posting and being a very active member of the forums. Have fun with the added FP.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Daishain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,