Daishain Introduction - Page 2 of 10

Oh, In regards to Star Wars, I meant the table - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction - Page 2

Hi Daishain! Nice of you to let us know your schedule. I hope you do have a connection and enjoy yourself too.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Daishain

Welcome to the site. Nice to see someone join and maintain a 100% activity rating, we don't see that too often and you already have the edge on me for that. You might even catch up to my post count as you look like someone that takes his role-playing seriously.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I try biggrin.gif

I do tend to throw myself into characters, and each one tends to have some piece of my own life and personality subtly ingrained within. A small shard of my soul if I wanted to put it poetically.

I just hope I'm not coming on too strong, Others seem to be a little more used to the slow pace of the Play By Post medium.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Page 2 Introduction Daishain

Too strong? Not at all. You have not met Krusten when she is ready, she bites like a bitch. You can also join other Role-playing Games at the same time so you always have something to reply to like ROK or one of the other versions of Dungeons & Dragons. If you are up to it you can also start your own campaign. I've been trying to run a solo story in the horror section but haven't been as frequent on it as I should.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Daishain

I hope you enjoy your trip with luck in finding that "Internet connection". Hope to see you around when you get back. Maybe we can swap stories about Role-play Gaming? How long have you been doing Role-playing Game anyways? I've done many kinds for 15 years or more.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction

It pretty much took most of my life to actually meet someone who played. But once I did, I was hooked. I have been playing TTRPGs of one form or another only for about five years now. Mostly Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder, but I did have a chance to play the recently released Star Wars Role-playing Game, had a lot of fun with that one.

As for Dungeon Mastering a game on here, I might have to pass Krusten, I'm in the midst of running a 5E game that meets in person on Saturdays (A fun group, gets up to all kinds of crazy antics), which takes up most of the time I can spare for world building.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction - Page 2

Outside of this forum I do play Star wars knights of the old republic, Elder scrolls on line, and DDO. But I spend more time here than anywhere else.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Daishain Introduction
A Friend

Daishain Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Oh, In regards to Star Wars, I meant the table top Role-playing Game, not the MMO. I've played the latter too, but the money grubbing drove me off, too bad, the story had a lot of promise.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Daishain Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,