Dice For Medieval Events - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE I always seem to need players to roll - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 6:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Medieval Dice Roll Script The World of Medieval has TWO main options for Dice Rolls. The actual Dice page is located HERE. You use Community Dice for routine stuff and Combat Dice only when in Combat. You must read carefully which the GM requests for you to roll, he will usually state this within the Scenario.
28th Jul, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Dice For Medieval Events - Page 2

Also I am just going to clarify that the second weapon and first weapon.

A) If the opponent is far off we would put bow as fist the sword as second as the person came closer.

or is it

cool.gif Fighting with two weapons at once. So you would put say mac and axe. First swing would be the mace second swing the axe. If using the same weapon then we would put it in twice.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 28th Jul, 2008 - 2:56pm

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Events Medieval Dice

The Game Master says...

If you are a warrior, then no matter which weapon you choose you will get two attacks. Using different weapons may have a purpose that is not evident in every battle. For instance if you were fighting a special creature impervious to swords then you might find a mace in one hand to deal with it and a sword in the other to deal with some goblin's fighting at the creature's side might do well.

If you choose to attack while a creature is far off and you have a bow I will automatically know you want to do this and then switch to a hand weapon. Actually, the way the form is set up does not actually tell me the name of the weapon, but the damage it does, so in my mind it does not matter, at least not for these 'normal' events.

28th Jul, 2008 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Dice For Medieval Events RPG PBP Medieval World

That is clearer in my muddled head thanks JB, I can see how one may benefit from this in certain fights.

5th Dec, 2009 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Events Medieval Dice

The Game Master says...

Dice Changes To Do

Now that you guys will be tracking your own stats I am going to change the Dice Page a bit so you just input your current Armor Class and other stats rather than me having to look up anything.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Events Medieval Dice

The Game Master says...

More Info On Combat Dice

Well I finally got around to it. There are more fields in the World of Medieval Combat Dice. These fields will let me know about your character in addition to your random rolls. Fields missed or not properly filled in will be considered "nil" so ensure that you fill them in properly. Thanks for your understanding.

5th Apr, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Dice For Medieval Events

The Game Master says...

Standing D20

I always seem to need players to roll a D20, so instead of adding a new roll each time for Community dice I will just use "Standing D20" roll for that purpose. The reason field will be filled in by you with a specific reason for that roll as I indicate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Dice For Medieval Events
A Friend

Dice Medieval Events - Page 2

I think that is going to work great JB. We always put some reason in anyhow.

23rd Apr, 2010 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Dice Medieval Events World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

international QUOTE
I always seem to need players to roll a D20, so instead of adding a new roll each time for Community dice I will just use "Standing D20" roll for that purpose.

Is this the same idea for trap rolls? How do I roll a standing percentile die? I tried to roll before but it came out as combat rolls? I typed in the reason field that I was searching for traps. For the weapons I had to chose at least one weapon, there was no option to choose none for both weapons.

Sorry for this trouble but how I did it is, I went up to dice, by Character History | View Map | Medieval Market | Chat | Dice | Old Party Stats (it has a little red six sided dice icon.

Then I when to World of Medieval combat dice. Filled out Body, Mind, Soul, HP, AC, Cha. Type, Specific Battle Explanation (searching for traps).

What did I do wrong?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Dice For Medieval Events

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,