Krusten the Queen

Krusten Queen - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (41) »
Closed
ROK II Character 117
19th Oct, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Krusten is a tall woman at around 6'1". She may also wear tall leather boots thus making her appear even taller. Her muscularity is not hidden and she may even appear as a man from certain angles but her face is very much the beauty that any man would desire. her peach tan skin, light cocoa eyes and flowing reddish brown hair make her an object of desire as she walks by. Married men hold their mouth's open as she passes by... they are hit by their wives for their indiscretion. While Krusten is by all means independent, she does know that alliances are needful at some point. She sees herself as a queen and has already declared herself as such on her way to being ruler of all the kings and queens.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2016 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Advisor Description

I met Leah when I was younger and more nave. I was very suspicious at first because I thought she might be trying to recruit me for a cult or some strange clan. When I started talking with her its then when my eyes were open because she gave me an angle that I knew no one else but someone very close to my family could know, I then let my guard down, but only just enough to continue the relationship to see where it leads. In any case I believe anyone that is close kin is more likely you to keep you than harm you although its not always the case.

6th Nov, 2016 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Sister, I have sacrificed and obtained a lot of gold to buy only the very best of armor, shoes, shield and helm all of which are made of plate. I have bought the best single handed weapon they have and as many healing elixirs I might need although my armor is so good now that I doubt I will get damaged.

I've started my first quest, a strange woman named "Lady Fluke" has sent me down a maze like dungeon where these strange creatures called "Dog Rats" try to attack me now and again but they can hardly do anything because of my armor. I am now on my second tour of this dungeon and have not been injured. Now it is time to sleep.

14th Dec, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Why Am I Krusten?

The young child claimed to know me and when she read me she could see right through me! She knew I was bad although I did not see myself this way. I just did not care for the formality of law but I know where to stop. Still she was amazing but it makes me wonder if there are more like her and if they can read me too.

10th Jan, 2017 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Queen Krusten

Message to Advisor

Leah, it has been awhile since I concentrated on the things that I must do to be the ruler of this land. I've repented and moved towards sharpening my skills and bettering my ability to survive. So as of right now I am heavily involved in training. I just had a 10 minute break so I thought I would send you this quick message to share with you how I am doing.

6th Feb, 2017 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten the Queen

Reflections on your father

My father is not known, I only know what others have told me about him. I have to discover the truth for myself but perhaps I may never see him again. I still have a hunch that he may still be alive. Probably because I never saw a dead body or maybe I am hoping that I am not alone. Either way I do hope to find out about my roots so I can know who I am where I have come from via my father's side.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Feb, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen

Message to Advisor

Dear Leah, I have not been writing as often as I am trying to get many things done that I have not done before. I am still progressing nicely although at times I think I might not be as careful as before and this is something I need to watch in myself. I am going through the patrols fairly easy but have been surprised by new happenings. Caravans seem to have hidden agendas so we approach them with anticipation that it could turn into combat at any time. Our captain has become more vocal giving us orders to develop certain skills that I need to see about here in the town. I bid you a good day and good rest, I need to get back to my training now. Your friend Krusten.

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Krusten Queen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Relation Description

Stephen has an appealing look that interests me.

His features are delicate for a man but he is well kept so it is definitely a feather in his cap. His hair is dark brown and shaggy. His skin is fair and he appears to be thin, young and healthy. A bright future ahead for Stephen as he meets the very seductive Krusten.

My first encounter with Stephen was not actually a meeting but an observation. I learned his name when he was called by the shopkeeper and immediately took a mental note of it. I saw him from behind a wall as he was helping a shopkeeper with some goods. The shopkeeper was barking orders to him and he was getting it done very well. I guess the most appealing thing about watching this was his humility in trying to please the man even though he was being an old grouch. I was also very surprised to see he is very strong even though his frame does not reveal it.

A few times I passed by the said shop and noticed that Stephen was just as respectful to the shopkeeper as he was the first day I saw him. This led me to believe that it was his true character and not merely an act to get money. He would make a fine mate… strong, able to take some instructions and fairly good looking.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (41) »

> TOPIC: Krusten the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,