Louischapa Introduction

Louischapa Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Oct, 2016 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Louischapa Introduction
A Friend

Louischapa Introduction

I am a role player who is indeed autistic. I am here to expand on my self community. Trying to make friends as it were. I hope I can get advice and also just enjoy everyone's company.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Louischapa

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Sci-Fi Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II

You can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Louischapa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi LouisChapa! Nice to have you here. The administrator is an autism parent and there are many who are also on the autism spectrum so you are among those who understand. Did you join to talk mainly about autism or for the role-playing games? If Role-playing Games, which ones are you interested in?

> TOPIC: Louischapa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,