Nomrom Introduction

Nomrom Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Oct, 2016 - 1:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Nomrom Introduction
A Friend

Nomrom Introduction

I love reading, and fantasy is my favorite genre. I also really enjoyed playing Dungeons & Dragons with my friends growing up. Since the time ?I started college, I haven't any opportunities to play. I've tried play-by-post before, but it also seemed to die out. I heard about RoK and thought the idea sounded interesting enough to try. I will mostly be using this site to play RoK, though if I enjoy it enough, I may try to branch out to other parts.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nomrom

Welcome Future Ruler of Kings

Greetings young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Nomrom Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Nomrom! Nice to have you here and thanks for sharing a bit of your Role-playing Game background. Enjoy ROK II and if you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Nomrom Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Nomrom

I do enjoy ROK II I hope that you are enjoying it too. If you want to join some play by post Dungeons & Dragons games I am the Dungeon Master in the AD&D and 3.5E Dungeons & Dragons games. I know the people in the AD&D game could use another player if you are interested.

> TOPIC: Nomrom Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,