Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 8 of 9

Corren replies, "We all know you do magic. - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2017 - 3:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 8

A couple of months later Zinna is lying in bed one night next to Corren. Corren is breathing softly as he sleeps. The bard lies awake looking up at the ceiling. A secret she has kept is gnawing at her. She is afraid to tell him but believes you shouldn't hide anything from someone you care about.

With a look of resolution on her face she sits up in bed. She shakes Corren by his shoulder gently. " Corren, we need to talk. I have something to tell you. " She waits as he wakes up. As he stirs awake she says " Corren, I want to tell you something. You need to promise to not be upset first." Her green eyes betray a hint of worry.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Feb, 2017 - 11:05pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren comes awake with a start. He is almost used to Zinna waking him in the middle of the night, but usually with thrashing about and the occasional cry of fear. But this is unusual, and her words give him pause. He finally says, "Whatever it is must be grave indeed for you to ask that. Therefore I promise to do my best to remain calm, and not be upset." His heart is already starting to beat faster.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zinna gathers her thoughts for a moment then begins to speak. " You know that I crossed the Veil to serve my Queen Inasyah. I didn't really go into the details before. I'm telling you this because I care for you. I don't believe in keeping secrets from you."

She looks hesitant then takes a deep breath before speaking again. " I have pledged to be in her service. She is my patron. My magical power comes from her. I am a warlock in her service now. " She looks at him to see how he is taking this. " You know how the church feels about this. I could be killed. I've told no one until now. " Zinna looks down worried that he will reject her or want to turn her in. " I hope you… understand. "

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 8 Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Several emotions wash over Corren's face. Confusion, fear, anxiety… he finally says, "Um, yeah, the Church would not be happy. But didn't Leo go with you? Surely he knows, right? So the Church must know, too. Right?" His own feelings are still confusing to him, so he is unsure how to react on a personal level.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Exchange Inter-Character e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks up at Corren worriedly. " Leo doesn't know all that went on. I don't think he knows I'm a warlock now. I never told him and as far as I know he is unaware of the fact. The church probably knows about me crossing over the Veil but most likely not the warlock part. " She frowns before speaking again. " The church wouldn't overlook that. If they find out what I am they will seek my death. I already practically spit in the Fathers's face regarding the Maker. "

She studies his face to try to read his thoughts. " If they find out I will have to flee. I do not wish any harm to befall you Corr. As the leader of the Defenders of Clear Creek you have responsibilities. If you wish to report me all I ask is time to flee first. If you no longer wish to be with me I understand. " She looks down as anxiety courses through her veins.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:30am

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Corren immediately says, "No, no, no! You're here, with me, and the other Defenders, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not a devout Churchgoer, so while I can't say I understand the whole, um 'warlock' thing, as long as you don't betray us for this new, patron I guess, then I'll deal with it." He pauses, then manages a small smile. "Besides, we work for the town, and Reeve Gant. Not the Church. I have no intention of reporting everything to them. Nor to the Empire. Heck, I didn't even tell Gant everything from that last adventure. If it becomes critical, well, I'll deal with it then. Okay? You just have to promise me, now, that you won't hide anything more like this from me. I'm willing to take the heat, but I need to know what I'm in for. And so I can corroborate stories and the like. Understand?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread - Page 8

Zinna smiles broadly. " I promise I won't hide anything else like this from you. Thank you for being so understanding. Queen Inasyah is on our side. She is a good being regardless as to what the Church preaches. It's up to you whether we tell the rest of the group about this. I'm not sure how they would react. They might not be as understanding as you. " She smiles happily. " You are too good to me. " She leads forward and kisses him passionately.

Out of Character: : Paul we can fade to black here unless you wish to make another post first. I guess this will about do it for the inter-personal thread for this downtime unless you have something else to rp out.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Corren replies, "We all know you do magic. No need to know where it comes from as far as I'm concerned." He then looks her in the eyes. "And yes, I am too good to you." His eyebrows dance up and down and he grins slyly. "And I intend to make you pay for it, sweetheart." He returns her kiss with equal passion…

Out of Character: : I am good with that, if you are. I won't be surprised if when the next adventure formally begins we need to discuss some things with the others, but that will be in the other thread I am sure. Thank you as always!

+  « First of 9 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's D&D 5e Inter-Character Exchange Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.