Batchie Introduction

Batchie Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Oct, 2016 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Batchie Introduction
A Friend

Batchie Introduction

Hi all. Ive joined this community to find a group to play some Role-playing Games with. Im pretty new to this hobby but have had a read of the Dungeons & Dragons book and Pathfinder so have a understanding of the things involved

Anyway if you have time to share with a new Role-play Gamer id appreciate all the help I can get.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2016 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Batchie

Welcome Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Pathfinder Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Pathfinder Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

To weed out the Dungeons & Dragons games and just see Pathfinder look here: Pathfinder

To create a Character look for any Thread that says "Create Character" and start there for instance: ICon's Kingmaker AP Pathfinder Create Characters.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Batchie Introduction
A Friend

Batchie Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. Take a look in the Dungeons & Dragons /Pathfinder area I am sure you can find a game or three to join in. I am currently running a AD&D and a 3.5 E Dungeons & Dragons game. IF you wish to join I know you will be welcome.

> TOPIC: Batchie Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,