Is Google Anti-Christian

Is Google Anti-christian - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 20th Nov, 2016 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Google vs Christianity
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is Google Anti-Christian

Is Google anti-Christian? The producer of ‘I’m Not Ashamed’ thinks so

The producer of a new faith-based film has accused Google of having an anti-Christian bias. Ref. Source 9h.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Is Google Anti-Christian
A Friend

Anti-Christian Google Is

If Google had an anti Christian bias, I would expect to see a pattern of pro Christian sources being marginalized. I do not. Heck, I constantly find myself flooded with pro christian google hits while searching on subjects entirely unrelated to any kind of religion.

Google takes down a large number of things for poor reasons every year. Some are reinstated, some are not. So far as I can tell, this particular trailer being pro Christian was coincidence rather than intent.

But in the interest of fairness, I must admit to not being in a position of certainty. Can people point to any kind of pattern in regards to such takedowns? Or is this an isolated incident?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:39pm

1st Nov, 2016 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Is Google Anti-Christian Revealed Bible The

I haven't heard of them being anti-Christian but definitely politically biased. Who knows… it might just be the loose statements of someone who is angry because what they produced was not given the kind of attention he felt it deserved.

20th Nov, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Anti-Christian Google Is

I don't see Google being anti-Christian at all, I find that they are neutral about these topics because it will definitely cause a conflict if they decide to go against Christianity like that. It's quite common to see these videos get taken down by Google without full evidence on why it was done in the first place.

> TOPIC: Is Google Anti-Christian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,