Writing Therapy

Writing Therapy - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2017 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Nov, 2016 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Writing Therapy

I guess a lot of us are on this site for the Role-playing Games and I notice others are strictly here for the discussion topics. No matter why you're here its about writing unless there is also a lot of people just reading and I would not know to measure that so this is just about the people that are writing. I like to write thoughts on things because it gives my mind a release almost like a quick fix - a stress reliever. I guess I consider writing therapeutic and I'm just looking to see if its the same for anyone else.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2016 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Therapy Writing

Writing is definitely therapeutic and I like to do it the most when I'm bothered about something. Example, if I had a rough day with coworkers then I can vent some on my blog without naming anyone. That gets some of the stress out and I might actually find other people that go through the same thing agreeing with me!

22nd Apr, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Writing Therapy UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Writing has always been a sort of therapy for me. I'm a very anxious person, despite how I appear in person. I've found that carrying around a journal to just jot down thoughts has helped me to deal with stressful situations. Mind you, this is very unedited. I think this is why it helps. I've also found that going over what I've written helps me to sort through my own feelings on certain topics.

22nd Oct, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Therapy Writing

Its great for letting your anger out. When you can write all your feelings out of you then you don't have to 'carry' them anymore and that is a relief in itself.

> TOPIC: Writing Therapy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,